Sunday, November 18, 2012

i welcome me to blogspot...

Hiiiiiii people!! this is sefat. Professionally i am a mechanical engineer working in oil and gas sector in Bangladesh. this is my first blog in blogspot. although blog writing is not new to me. i have done it on various sites.

writing a blog was a passion for me long ago. i started blogging long ago when i was first introduced to yahoo 360 by my friend. i even had a circle there full of some outstanding people. my blogs were admired there. there was fun, there was teasing. but after i switched my job i hardly got time to write blog. my thoughts seemed getting blunt by day and night shift duties. since my last blog the situations have changed. i quit the last job and went to another job. i got married and blah blah. now i think its perfect time for me to put some blogs in here. 

i basically share my own experience about live and everything in blogs. here also i would share my views and experience about my world around me and also will post photo blogs about different places and situations. i also will write tech blogs (i should say here now that i am a tech lover) about new laptops or gadgets. so, since there is no one to say "welcome to blogspot" right now, i think it would be better that i welcome myself to blogspot. 

so ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment